Sunday, September 10, 2006

Who cares?

I spent 14 hours yesterday helping a friend with her roadshow. 14 hours, plus all the meetings this past week to choreograph songs, change scripts, buy costumes, make soundtracks, etc. I was glad to help, because heavens knows I would need it if I was in her shoes. However, there were about six of us helping her, and pretty soon we were all going crazy. Who cares? That was my response to most everything, and it became my mantra. It's a roadshow, not a broadway musical. There was nothing involved that warranted hyperventilation. And quite honestly, who cares? I was just counting down the hours until we were done, so I could go home and finish my Anatomy homework. "Why is the pituitary gland not really a gland?" Who cares.

2 comments:

The Empty Nesters said...

"No" is not a four-letter word. You are allowed to use it as needed.

PassTheChips said...

What's a roadshow? Is that like a linger longer. Do you want me to share my legendary talk about the land of the linger longers? It's HI-larious.