Thursday, September 07, 2006

Get Fuzzy

There's this great comic strip called Get Fuzzy about Satchel the dog, Bucky the cat, and Rob. One of my favorite strips was when Rob said "Hindsight is 20/20" and Bucky the cat said "Congratulations to you and your magical butt." It really is hilarious, and fitting, seeing as to how many times my present vision has been clouded, and yet my hindsight is always perfect. That and the fact that my posterior is quite good at being a magician. Like now, it is the exact representation of a cow's backside. The joys of pregnancy are never-ending.

5 comments:

Beka said...

wow! so the secret is out about you really having a blog. well melanie scott you better keep me entertained.... no pressure.

The Empty Nesters said...

YEAH! I've been hoping Melony would start a blog. Dad & I so enjoy reading all of them. Some days it's the highlight of my day.

And for those of you who click on our blogger name ... we haven't figured out how to set a blog up yet. Beka .. We need your help!

PassTheChips said...

Blog proliferation. It cannot be stopped.

liz said...

YAY! I am so excited for this blog revolution happening in the family!

love the title empty nesters. if i have a band can i steal that name from you?

Melony said...

I am shocked as to how quickly you people discovered this. I guess I can't talk trash about the fam on this blog. I'll save that for the other, more anonymous blog.