Thursday, September 14, 2006

Procrastination

I think the only reason I have taken to this blog thing is because I get on the computer with every intent of doing my homework, and get sidetracked. "I'll start as soon as I read everyone's blog" and then "well I might as well post a comment to that" and pretty soon I'm trying to think up clever ways to post about my not so eventful day. Before I know it, I've been on the computer an hour and haven't accomplished anything. Well tonight I finished part 1 of a 4 part lab and I must admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. It's not even due until Saturday. That is a record for me. Yeah, I still have parts 2, 3, and 4 to do, but I am one quarter done. With my anatomy. Then I need to start my micro. Crap. Never mind. I'm going to bed. I'll do it tomorrow. Or Saturday. I work better under pressure anyways.

1 comment:

Beka said...

I think its a Fuller thing. We all work very well under pressure. It gets our heart pumping!