Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Today's Wants

I have noticed that it seems everyone else's blog has a topic that they pretty much run with, ridiculous exercise habits, interior design, significant others, good music, children. I have decided to not bore you with one aspect of my life, but shall bore you with all the tedium that I encounter on a daily basis. Today's Wants:

-I wanted to chuck my computer out the second story window when it froze on me after I spent two hours doing an assignment that, of course, I did not save.
-I wanted to do the same to my spouse when he suggested that it was a good lesson to be learned when doing online classes. He will feel my wrath when he gets home.
-I wanted to quit running this morning. I have felt like that almost every morning for three months, ever since my expanding belly made running feel more like a form of chinese torture and less like a good workout. If I get through another month, I'm rewarding myself bigtime.
-I wanted to eat an entire bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Again, I resisted the urge. Mostly. Half a bag isn't a sin, is it?
-I wanted to do some cleaning. That urge is easy to resist. I took a nap instead.
So now I sit here, having accomplished not much today. Perhaps tomorrow will be better. I swear, if I wasn't pregnant, I'd think I was expecting my Aunt Flo(which, by the way, I actually heard someone use in a conversation). Hormonal mood swings. I bet Mike loves them.

2 comments:

liz said...

I love your writing! You have similar style to Mike F (not S).

I am not so glad you had so many crazy feelings today. I am glad, however, that you are blogging. You make me laugh. Even when you have a bad day.

Now post some pictures of your cute kids already, Lady! ;)

Rachael said...

You're pretty hilarious. Not to mention, complain-y. Juust kidding. You are an awesome mom and deserve naps more than anyone else I know. So take advantage of them. Tell the chilluns' that I miss them!