Monday, October 02, 2006

Discovered

My husband has discovered my blog. It's only a matter of time before he posts something completely inappropriate and embarassing. I just would like everyone to know that whatever he writes, he's just kidding, even if he says he's not. I've spent ten years explaining his behavior to you people, so by now most of you should know his very dry sense of humor and his lack of tact. By the way, hon, if you are reading this I want you to know I love you;)
Other things I love
Rice Krispy treats
Diet Dr. Pepper
Cool mornings
Clean bathrooms
Cannon's voice, especially when he says 'Right Mom'
Tiny baby girl stuff
Naps
Crunchy ice
Chance's early morning and late night talks
Clearance racks at Target
Going out to lunch
Running, although not lately
When Emme mothers
Newspapers
Ribbon

1 comment:

liz said...

for sure on the crumchy ice!