Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Henchman

Chance wanted to know how much a henchman costs. I ask him to look it up on his videogame, thinking that is what he is talking about. He says no, he wants a real henchman. Confused, I ask what he means by henchman. "You know, someone to do my chores and carry my stuff and drive me around, like Batman has," he says. Ohhhhh, he meant a butler. I hold in my laugh and tell him that a butler would cost a lot, more than his $2.50 weekly allowance. He tells me that he'll split it with me. Sorry kid, more than that. He tells me that when he grows up, he wants to be rich enough to hire a henchman, er butler.

2 comments:

PassTheChips said...

Chance realizes that only villains are allowed to have henchmen. I don't have a problem with him being a villain as long as he doesn't point any death rays at me. Once he passes his supervillain equivalency exam, let him know that I know of a place where he can get a discount on henchmen if bought by the dozen. Not that I'm a supervillain. MuHahahahahaha...

Beka said...

I want to borrow Chances henchmen when he gets it. I will pay double and it can go to work for me so I can eat bon bons and watch soap operas and check blogs all day.