Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sick Sicker and Sickest

So sorry about the lack of posts.
We've all been sick.
Really sick.
And we can't seem to shake it.
As we speak, I head off to the doc again.
Another pink eye, possibly sinus infection.
And the prof's coming home with Strep.
Here's to hoping it leaves us soon.

In the meantime, my dearest did laundry this past week. For the first time ever, he put my 9 year old sons jeans in my pile. That's right, he thinks that my 9 year old skinny as all get out boy child and I are the same size. I wanted to jump his bones right then. He deserves it.

2 comments:

liz said...

aw- sorry you guys are the sick house! I didn't even ask about you guys in my conversation with you about my hot water being back! sorry.

so cool about the jeans, go mike!

Megan said...

did you write "jump his bones"? I am cracking up right now finding it hard to type! holy cow!