Wednesday, August 15, 2007

It's only been 1 week...

Because I can't get enough of her all in white.



If you were wondering what the heck happened to me, let me fill you in.

In the past week, we've had


  • 2 birthdays

  • 1 baptism

  • 3 different school schedules start

  • 1 large family get together

  • 1 bout of pink eye

  • 1 ear infection

  • painted 1 room in stripes

  • cleaned 1 house, over and over and over and over

So there.


No I didn't forget you people. I just got busy. I apologize and promise to do better. Soooo...

3 comments:

Megan said...

it did feel a little like you forgot about me! a week is a LONG time!
oh well....
sounds like a BUSY week... that stinks about the pink eye, ear infection and the cleaning over and over!!
I want to see pics of the striped room!

Anonymous said...

What a crazy week, and how lucky you are that the pink eye only stayed with one! Glad to have you back, we missed you!

Melony said...

Thanks guys! I feel really loved around here.