Thursday, August 02, 2007

Mythbusters

One of the highlights of our trip was the excursion to M5 Industries, which is Mythbusters Headquarters for those of you who don't know. I found the address online and thought it would be fun to do a drive by, maybe see some taping of the show or even one of the cast. My children were thrilled about this idea. And guess what? We found it, although it seems a tad more glamourous on tv. And a tad more, um, scary here. I was not intending for this shot but Mike told the kids to hurry and get out for a picture. I felt my face go red at the prospect of a burly security guard running us out, so I didn't take much of a picture. Here they are in front. Or back, I'm not really sure, it was all a blur.
See Chance pointing to the M5 Industries sign? Mike made me take that. I was already back in the car.
Mike found this was the sign on the door. Apparently lots of people come by for pictures. Don't worry we didn't knock, but it would've been fun to. It would've been more fun to let Mike knock and, as he ran back to the van, I would've taken off. That would've been hilarious.
Again, lots of vacation fun.





1 comment:

Someone1 said...

1268 Missouri St