Wednesday, January 03, 2007

normal

I would like to be one of those people who posts daily about interesting things that have happened in their fascinating lives. Alas, my life is anything but. However, I have come to accept, even reveled in, my own normal existance. I live a normal life, with somewhat normal kids, in a normal house, driving my normal minivan, to the normal Target to buy normal groceries. Nothing out of the ordinary usually happens, hence my posts.
Example:
My 2007 New Years Resolutions
1. Be on time.
2. Run well.
3. Eat better.
4. Be a better parent.
5. Stick to a budget.
6. Keep a cleaner house.
7. Serve more.
I think it would be out of character if I were to, say, resolve to learn the electric guitar (not that there's anything wrong with that). And I'm okay with it.
Because some people are electric guitars, and some are minivans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am more of an Expedition than a Minivan, but I know what you mean. Here's to being normal, and looking forward to another normal year!