Sunday, October 21, 2007

Fleeting

Do you see these girls?
They are pals.
Do you see this baby?


Tomorrow she turns 1.


Here's what I was doing a year ago.


It feels like forever ago. Like she's always been here.

Do you love her sad face? She still makes it for me sometimes.

Here she is a few days later. Man, she's beautiful. And tiny.

That was one of my most favorite blankets. It was so soft.
Seriously, she's gorgeous. I haven't looked at these in a while. She had the most peaceful sleeping face ever.


She looks so different now. She is so different now. I mean, can you believe it?

Facts about the Birthday Girl:

She has 3 teeth

She runs everywhere

She likes to poke the dogs

The dogs like to eat the cheerios she drops for them

She loves to be read to, especially lift-the-flap books

She loves piggy back rides

She squinches her eyes when she smiles now, just like Emme did

She knows a few words, but doesn't say any yet

She doesn't like to be alone, ever

She loves to eat yogurt and pb & j sandwiches

Ice cream is her favorite treat

We can't imagine our family without her

Happy Birthday Claire!

5 comments:

Beka said...

I can't imagine my life without claire either, even if she doesn't like when I babysit her. THANK YOU for bringing such an adorible little girl into the world!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!!!!!

Megan said...

I remember a year ago sitting in stake auxiliary training thinking Melony will sure do a lot to get out of this meeting!

Rachael said...

Man, she is more cuuuuute than ever. Her and I definitely look a like.

liz said...

happy birthday claire!!!

Courtney said...

What a sweet girl!! I love those pictures! She is gorgeous! I can't believe she is one. It seem like yesterday when I saw you running while being 8 months preg. Where has the time gone??