Monday, December 10, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Yes, I know.

It's been a while.

Life got very busy one day. So, so, so busy. Pretty pathetic excuse, I know. I feel bad for all you who have religiously checked back to see if I had posted something, anything. I just want you to know that I haven't forgotten you. I've just been in the middle of Primary. And Christmas. And wrapping up Relief Society. And birthdays. And babies. And the flu. And car accidents. And pretty soon a wedding.

Life is busy.

I'm sure you all can agree, as your lives are pretty busy too.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Hey you busy BEE!! Do you need any help? Call me if you do! Who was in a car accident? Hope all is well! or atleast getting better!

Beka said...

Can you please blog the story you told me today? About Cannon and his school? Your fans NEED to know!

Megan said...

I am bored by this post! I need something witty and fun to read from you! I depend on it!

ok I hope you all are alright and I know it is a busy time of year!