Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday

Tell me how it is that my sister in law who just had a baby but 2 weeks ago can post and I can't? How is that? I really want to know.

I had a great lunch today with good friends of mine and it was divine. Do you want to have a great lunch? Here's what you need:

  • Fantastic friends who laugh about, hmmm, I can't remember, but it was funny, trust me.
  • Delicious food that you don't have to drive 30 minutes to get to and that tastes superb, especially when slathered in mango salsa
  • A baby who sits quietly for 1 1/2 hours eating cheerios and goldfish (I don't ask why, I only thank the big HF)
  • 3 large refills of Diet Dr. Pepper, because they have it on tap

And just for fun, I foolishly agreed to teach a class on Positive Parenting at Enrichment on Thursday. Why? I have no idea. Do you have any great parenting tips of the positive-variety that I could use? Or perhaps a handout? Or an outline of a class you've already given? Or maybe you just want to come teach it for me? Pretty please? No? This is what I get I guess. I see you laughing mom, I know what you're thinking. Something about "just desserts" and me getting "mine". What I really need right now is a time machine so I could go back and say "no, I don't think I'm going to be able to make that Enrichment, I'm busy that night fleeing the country." Thank goodness I own about 15 parenting books that I can glean from. Why 15? Because if anybody needs to learn how to parent positively, it's me.

3 comments:

Angelsineveryone(Brandon) said...

Yay, i got the 1st comment! dang, im good.

Megan said...

good luck with that parenting class... I don't have one piece of advice for you but I think I might be intrested in taking your class. What night is your enrichment?

PassTheChips said...

Your fonts and colors are confusing me. I just had a seizure.