Friday, September 28, 2007

Nueva Familia

We've had some new family members as of late.
Here's Little Roman Maverick.
Otherwise known as "baby" because no one knows what to call him without taking sides.
Here's Chance holding "baby".
I think a combination of the two names would work, like Romav or Mavro.

Here's Claire next to "baby".

Notice how ginormous my baby is?

Here is Nick's fiancee as of Monday, Lisa.

Isn't she beautiful?

We are ecstatic she's agreed to join the Foohlar clan.

And of course, not-so-little Evan.

Who is adorable. We can't wait to meet him.

As we anticipate the last(for now) new member this December, let's reminisce to a few years back when my dearest was the first to join the outlaw club.

I'd post a picture of it but digital cameras weren't invented yet.

It was 11 years ago.

2 comments:

Erin-lou said...

I love the picture of Claire, she is sooooo cute! Don't feel like you are picking sides. Roman or Maverick are both names we like, I don't get offended when he is called by either name.

Beka said...

I keep checking this post just so I can see that picture of claire. I am in LOVE with that little girl! I seriously laugh every time I see it!