Tuesday, July 10, 2007

For your enjoyment....

Emme took this picture, which I love. Aren't I freckly? Don't I have a major vein running along my neck?
Here the darling Claire is, yes she has learned to pull herself up.
But she's not super sturdy on her feet...
And she gets real sad when she falls.
Another Emme picture. Do us all a favor and don't zoom in on my toes. Do you like the K'nex robot? Emme made that. It took about a week but she did it all by herself. She is the most determined kid I know.
In my own determination for a new leaf to be turned over, I am going to post more, with more pictures of things I love for you all to oooohhh and ahhhhh over. Aren't you lucky?

3 comments:

Megan said...

I do feel lucky! how did ya know?

Beka said...

I am excited too. That is the cutest sad face ever!

Liz said...

love this baby size I want to tickle her tummy!!!!

she is so dang cute.