Monday, July 23, 2007

First Teeth


Here they are, the babe's first teeth. The first sprang out on July 4th, the second a week or two later. Do you see them? They are too cute. She's just like her sister, who also got her first teeth at 8 months. The boys were 6 months. Don't ask me how I remembered that. I just did. I have never been great at writing these things down, so if I happen to forget the first-sip-of-juice-from-a-sippy-cup day or the first-trip-to-the-doctor-for-a-diaper-rash day, please forgive me.
On another note, we had a fabulous lesson today in Relief Society. We have a new teacher who is fantastic and she taught on this general conference talk. It was fun to talk about everyones' favorite hymns, and realize how many great ones there really are. Some of mine are:

Some of these, I just like the tune. Some it's the words. It was fun to remember how my own parents used to try to teach us the church songs during FHE. I clearly remember poster boards were used. I also remember that we were all pretty much tone deaf. And now my own family sings songs for FHE and guess what, we're pretty bad. But at least we have a piano to drown us out.

2 comments:

liz said...

she DOES look like Cannon- so dang cute.

love the recent photos you are putting up, it makes me feel like I get to see them growing up a little without really being there physically.

Beka said...

Dear Melony,

Thanks again for the yeast. Brandon's rolls were great because of you! I also agree with Liz that I am loving the photos. It took your already fabulous blog to a new ultra fabulous level.

I am thinking a winter wonderland foohlar family reunion would be fun. Maybe after all the babies are born? I bet Fort Tuthill isn't busy in the winter. What do you think?

Love,

Bekuh

P.S. Can emme come play piano at our FHE's?