Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Big Brother


I was driving the other day and the little babe was positive she didn't want to be in the car. As we were miles from home, there was nothing to do but let her cry it out.
After about 10 minutes of this she stopped. Assuming she went to sleep, I asked Cannon, who sits next to her, if she was asleep. He said no.
Odd, I thought. It's unusual for her to just stop crying for no good reason.
I turned around to look and saw this. He was holding her hand and she was wide awake, looking up at him with her big brown eyes.

2 comments:

liz said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww. i am so happy zane will get to be a big brother too!

so cute. love the photo

Anonymous said...

Those are the best times. I can remember Andy sharing a bed with Chloe, when he was like 11 months old. WE would come in, and they would be all snuggled up together, and when he woke up in the night, she would put his bink in his mouth and put her arm around him, and they'd go back to sleep. I loved it, seeing that love they had. I miss those days, you don't see them too often now that they are all grown up!