Wednesday, September 24, 2008

By Request

The other night Em asked me to take a look at her list.

"What's it a list of?" asked I.

"Baby names," she said.

"Ummm, who's having a baby?" I questioned, with an ounce of curiosity and a gallon of worry.

"Well, Aunt Beka is, and Aunt Cindy is, and I will someday," she responded, rolling her eyes.

I perused the list and, to the best of my abilities, held back the laughter that was catching itself in my chest and coming out my eyes.

Here is a portion of her list, as the entire thing is pages long. We'll call these the Top 16.

Girls
Kem
Monique*
Sally
Martha
Theresa
Malerry
Tammy
Carmela*
Mathilda
Qen
Sam
Molly
Polly
Dorothy
Sharpay
Daisy

Boys
Steve
Frank
Stanley
Bill
Jim
Willard
Rusty
Oswald
Lenny
Buck*
Roscoe*
Jerry
Gil
Ken
Chester
Bruce

As I type, I am shaking with fits of giggles.

*favorites

3 comments:

Angelsineveryone(Brandon) said...

BRUCE?! HAHA That one is my favorite.

This is Beka BTW.

PassTheChips said...

My favorites are Sharpey (isn't that a Chinese dog?) and Chester (the ...).

Rachael said...

Sharpay is from High School Musical, Mike. SHEESH.