Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blink once for yes, twice for no

Does anyone read this anymore?

Hello?

I'm still here.

I am in the throes of writers block.

I've got some pretty good material.

It's just that every time I try to put what's in my head into the written word, it sounds, ummm, trite.

My life is normal, which we have visited before. Remember?

Nothing terribly bad or interesting has happened. I feel like I had a case of the summer doldrums. But now that fall is back for goods, and those pesky kids are back in school, I will try to fancy you with my ingenious wit. Or not.

I am trying to broaden my vocabulary. How's it sound?

4 comments:

Beka said...

Sounds like someone's thesaurus was next to the computer. :) And I am still your loyal fan and am excited for your blogging future. I still go back and read some of your old posts because I like them so much!

Melony said...

Beka, you rock. As the first commenter I will devote an entire post to a topic of your choosing. What would you like me to write about?

The Empty Nesters said...

Darn. I check your blog almost every day, and Beka still beat me to it. Can the second commenter get 1/2 a post?

Rachael said...

I like the word "druthers" try to throw that one in. Or "dabble." That's also a good one.

Yeah, write something good. I feel like I never know whats going on with you anymore.