Monday, November 03, 2008

Punny kids


Here are some of the latest jokes circling our home, A la Emme.


What do you call an elephant in a phone booth?

Stuck.


What is red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint.


Would you forget me if I was gone for an hour?

Would you forget me if I was gone for a day?

Would you forget me if I was gone for a week?

Me: Knock knock

You: Who's there?

Me: See, you forgot me already.


My friend likes to watch chickens cross the road all day.

I asked her why.

She said because it's poultry in motion.


What gives you the power to see through walls?
Windows


Why was Cinderella kicked off the soccer team?

Because she kept running away from the ball.


Want to hear a construction joke?

You can't, I'm still working on it.


I'm working on a magic joke.

I throw a pumpkin in the air and it comes down squash.


Why did the elephant cross the road?

It was the chickens day off.


Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?

He didn't have the guts.

No comments: